Bangladesh Brand Forum Seminar 2013 was held on March 23 with the theme ‘IN SEARCH OF GROWTH’ at Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel, Dhaka.
The seminar was designed for entrepreneurs and business managers to share the best of marketing practices from around the world on how to develop their enterprise. With the roles and responsibilities of a leader constantly changing, the seminar was distinctively designed to address the most contemporary and relevant issues of a growing organization in Bangladesh.
This year’s theme was designed to share the best practices and thinking from around the world by international business leaders which was strengthen up by-
- Bob Pickard – Ex President and CEO, Asia Pacific Burson Marsteller,
- Abhijit Datta – Regional Marketing Manager (South West Asia) Coca Cola,
- Tom Blackett – Ex Vice Chairman, Interbrand,
- Prof Nirmalya Kumar – London Business School
- Cathy Allen – A senior team member from Barack Obama campaign from Washington DC through Live Video Conference
- Tara Hibret, CEO of Asia Pacific Trend Watching from Singapore through Live Video Conference.
The pursued speakers joined the seminar with the aim to inspire the marketing community of Bangladesh. The Speakers in different session focused on areas that were critical to build a strong Brand during difficult time- focusing on- Marketing Strategy, Consumer Insight, Being Relevant in Today’s World, Strategic PR Management, Brand Valuation and Top Asia Pacific Consumer Trends.
aamra companies was the Technology Partner for the event enabling live streaming of the event (http://www.bangladeshbrandforum.com/online_streaming.php) as well as Video Conferencing facilities for Cathy Allen and Tara Hibret to speak from Washington.
Grameenphone was the title sponsor of the seminar, while Globatt and Rahimafrooz Solar were the Gold Partners.