aamra companies feels that tourism is an important sector that will have a tremendous impact on development of Bangladesh’s economy. The ability of the national economy to benefit from tourism depends on the availability of investment to develop the necessary infrastructure and on its ability to supply the needs of tourists.
This year had marked the 3rd Bangladesh International Tourism Fair (BITF) held in Dhaka. Since its inception in 2011 aamra has constantly been part of this great initiative as the proud IT partner. The prestigious event took place from November 28 to November 30, 2013 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre (BICC), Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.
About Bangladesh Tourism Fair
The Bangladesh Foundation for Tourism Development and the Association of Travel Agents of Bangladesh in collaboration with the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism, Bangladesh Tourism Board, Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Bangladesh Inbound Tour Operators Association and Bangladesh International Hotel Association had organized the fair. Bangladesh International Tourism Fair (BITF) 2013 is the biggest International Travel and tourism event of Bangladesh.
- It is an opportunity for Bangladesh & overseas Travel and tourism related agencies/service providers to showcase their products, meet overseas, local contacts, negotiate business deals and find business associates for both outbound and inbound tours
- To provide a one stop access to all travel related products and services to visitors.
- To facilitate buyers and sellers to meet
- To interact between association leaders, govt. officials and private sectors of different countries to minimize information gap
- To highlight culture and heritage of participating countries